- Exhibition and Shows
- Concert or Performance
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 9 Oct 2021 12:00 21:00
Jamming at Jingellic provides social and sensory stimulation for their remote rural community (Walwa-Jingellic: a cross border community) and visitors to the picturesque region. It serves as an enticement to visitors to experience all that the Upper Murray offers: produce, hospitality and the fabulous environment.
The event is staged on the Jingellic Showgrounds, the gateway between Southern NSW and North East Victoria. The picturesque venue features huge, historic plane trees providing dappled shade over sweeping green lawns, with clear views to the gentle hills which surround Jingellic village and to the South, the Murray River sparkles and sings.
During Jamming at Jingellic the lawns will be dotted with marquees and food vans offering locally produced gourmet food, fine wines and boutique brews, there will be something to tantalise a discerning palate. An array of musicians will provide the soundtrack for the event.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Paid Wifi
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Exempt from accreditation
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Pop Up Wine Bar
- COVID Safe