- Museums and Collections
- Landmarks and Buildings
The Man From Snowy River Museum is a volunteer run community museum located in the beautiful Upper Murray region of North East Victoria.
The extensive collection includes a number of nationally significant and locally significant items.
Highlights include the Jim Simpson POW knitted rug, a comprehensive collection of early skiing memorabilia and Jack Riley mementos and stories.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Museums Australia
- Enquiry Desk
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Museums Galleries Australia
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association