Man From Snowy River Tourism Association
- General Tourism Services
The Man from Snowy River Tourism Association (MFSR TA) are proud supporters of tourism in the Upper Murray and actively promotes tourism and tourism based activities through its varying networks and Facebook page.
The MFSR TA joined a partnership with Upper Murray Inc. and the Towong Shire Council in 2018 to continue to promote the Upper Murray as apart of the Marketing Upper Murray (MUM) Program.
Over the last several years, MFSR TA have also continue to contribute to tourism in the Upper Murray through varying projects including:
- Horrie the War Dog Statue located in the Corryong Memorial Gardens
- Jack Riley, The Man from Snowy River Statue located outside the Corryong Visitor Information Centre
- Shade Sails Project, Attree Park
- Sound Shell Mural, Attree Park
- Corryong Streetscape, Hanson Street, Corryong
- Corryong Wet Lands Project (Still in progress
A lot of these projects would not be able to occur without the sale of Upper Murray themed merchandise sold through the Corryong Visitor Information Centre including the published a detailed 4WD map “The Beautiful Upper Murray” developed by the MFSR TA. This involved extensive research and checking and is an invaluable aid in safely exploring the local area.