- From $140
The Artist House is located in the small township of Cudgewa in the picturesque Upper Murray region of North-East Victoria.
Dubbed “The Artist House” by locals after it was bought and renovated by an artist, it features hand decorated walls and ceilings and many other unique touches.
Set on half an acre of landscaped gardens and offering fully self-contained accommodation for up to 10 people, it is ideal for large families or groups and is pet friendly.
- A main bedroom upstairs with a queen size bed, air-conditioner, and two small balconies.
- A middle bedroom with a mezzanine floor and featuring a large handmade leadlight window. It has a queen size bed and a double futon on the mezzanine.
- A third bedroom with a king single bed.
- A sitting room with a queen size bed and a single bed in the loft above.
- A well-stocked bookshelf and variety of board games.
- TV with DVD player in the lounge.
- Fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Rates: $140.00 per night for 2 people. Extra person – $20.00 per night.
- Wood-fire heater
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Linen provided