The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival
- Festivals and Celebrations
- 2 Apr 2020 07:00 17:00
- 3 Apr 2020 07:00 17:00
- 4 Apr 2020 07:00 17:00
- 5 Apr 2020 07:00 17:00
Pack your swag, grab your mates and head to Corryong from Thursday 2 to Sunday 5 April 2020 for the best bush hospitality that the Snowy Mountains can offer. There is no better time to visit Corryong than during the annual Man From Snowy River Bush Festival, when the small township comes alive with the history of its unique bush traditions.
Located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, Corryong is the undiscovered treasure of the Snowy’s with a Festival that has something for everyone. The festival showcases the lifestyle that country folk take for granted. From the many amazing bush poets, artists and photographers to the dust busting action from the fantastic horsemen and women, the festival attracts thousands of outback and city wanderers from all walks of life. The event recreates the fun and excitement of a bush gathering where both new and old friends come together to have a yarn and enjoy traditional bush tucker and kick up their heels.
The Man from Snowy River Challenge, art and photography exhibition, bush poetry and music, re-enactment of Banjo’s famous poem, Aussie Bush Idol and Ute Muster have grown to be events listed on calendars all over Australia.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Broadband Internet Access
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture
- Parents Room
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.