• Start at the Corryong Visitor Information Centre and head North-East out of Corryong along the Murray Valley Highway (B400).
Follow for 6km and turn right at the T-intersection towards Khancoban.
• Continue over Towong Gap and cross the Murray River into NSW at Bringenbrong Bridge. Turn left at the next intersection into Tooma Road.
• Follow this road in its entirety (27km). At the Tintaldra Road T-intersection turn right to Tintaldra township.
• Turn left at the Murray River Road (C546) and ride south to Towong.
• Proceed around the sweeping bend at Towong and this road takes you back into Corryong.